Shipping & Return Policies
We gladly accept returns if:
1. The item has not been used and is in its original/new condition. Please do NOT return used items. If this happens, a refund will not be issued and the buyer will be responsible for the cost to have the item returned to them if they would like it back.
2. The buyer contacts us first to arrange to have the item returned. This contact must be made within 5 days of delivery.
3. The item is shipped back within 7 days of delivery.
Please note, refunds will be issued only after the returned item has been received. We recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance, as we are not responsible for returned packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
ITEMS INELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS
We do not accept returns on:
Digital items (PDF patterns, images, etc.)
Custom or personalized orders
Used merchandise & products
Items that exceed the normal return period (see "Do you accept returns?")
While we do not accept some returns, please contact us if you have any issues with your order.
1. All in-stock items are shipped within 2 business days. Most orders ship same day, or next business day (excluding weekends).
2. If we run into an issue with your order (e.g., something you purchased is out of stock, there is an issue with the address entered during checkout, etc.), we will reach out to you via email. Your order will typically ship within 1 business day after we receive a response and the issue is resolved.
3. Custom orders will have extended processing times based on the specific job. We will provide the length of time needed to complete your specific order before the purchase is made.
1. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged in transit, or those that might be stolen after delivery.
2. USPS Ground Advantage, USPS Priority shipments automatically insured for up to $100. If you would like to purchase additional shipping, please contact us after placing your order (but before the package ships).
3. Any additional insurance you wish to purchase will need to be requested before the shipping label is purchased (before the items ships). We recommend contacting us immediately after placing the order if you intend to purchase additional insurance.
INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS ENTERED
1. Our shipping labels are created using the shipping address entered by the customer during checkout. We are not responsible for errors/omissions in the shipping address.
2. If the order ships, but the USPS determines the address is invalid and the package is undeliverable, the USPS will return the package to us.
3. After we receive the returned package, we will reach out to you to see how you would like to process:
-Refund the order (less the shipping cost)
-Reship the package (see below)
3. Since the package is being returned due to an incorrect address being entered during checkout (e.g., apartment/suite # omitted, incorrect street address, former address used after moving, etc.), the original label will be deemed "used" by the USPS and a new label will need to be purchased before the order is reshipped. The customer is responsible for the additional shipping cost.
4. If the customer does not agree to pay to have the package reshipped, we will return the items to stock and issue a refund for the products only (the original shipping will NOT be refunded since the shipping label was purchased and used).
1. We ship domestic packages via the US Postal Service (USPS).
2. Currently, we offer flat rate shipping:
-USPS Ground Advantage (under 1 lb.) - $5.95
-USPS Ground Advantage (1 lb. or more) - $8.95
-USPS Priority - $10.95
3. Shipping Services: USPS Ground Advantage / USPS Priority
4. Shipping Speed for USPS Ground Advantage 2-7 business days (USPS does not guarantee shipping speeds).
5. Shipping Speed for USPS Priority: 1-3 business days.
*All orders ship from Douglasville, Georgia, USA
CUSTOMS/IMPORT FEES (DUTIES/TAXES)
1. Import duties/fees/taxes may apply to international shipments.
2. The recipient is responsible for all customs related fees.
3. Customs fees are NOT included in the shipping costs.
4. If the destination country imposes customs fees, the carrier will reach out to the recipient for payment prior to delivery.
5. We have no way of knowing what these fees might be. Please visit the customs website for your region to get more information prior to completing your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CARRIERS & RATES
1. We offer worldwide shipping via USPS, DHL, and UPS.
2. If the actual shipping costs are less than what is paid at checkout, we will refund any overages.
3. The shipping cost are calculated at checkout and will vary based on the size, weight, and value of each individual package.
USPS First Class Package International
- Available for packages with values less than $400 USD.
-Weight must be less than 4 lbs.
-Rates start at $15.75, but increase based on package weight and dimensions.
-Delivery speed: USPS does not guarantee delivery speeds, but packages can take between 7-28 days for delivery, depending on the destination.
-With this shipping service, there is an option to prepay customs fees (duties/taxes). Please contact us if you would like to add prepaid customs fees to your order.
USPS Priority Mail International
-Same as above, but for packages that weigh 4 lbs. or more.
-Rates start at $30.35
-Customs fees (import duties/fees/taxes) may apply. These are not included in the shipping costs. The recipient is responsible for all customs related fees.
-Shipping timeframe provided at checkout.
-Rates vary based on weight and destination.
-Rates vary based on weight, size, and value of package.
-Transit Time to Europe and Canada: 4-8 business days
-Transit Time to Rest of World: 8-14 business days
-Customs Clearance: DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) and taxes paid upon delivery (DHL will reach out to recipient for payment).
-Shipment insured for up to $100
-Maximum Weight: 66 lbs. Max to Canada / 44 lbs. max to Rest of World