Do you accept returns?
We gladly accept returns if:
1. The item has not been used and is in its original/new condition. Please do NOT return used items. If this happens, a refund will not be issued and the buyer will be responsible for the cost to have the item returned to them if they would like it back.
2. The buyer contacts us first to arrange to have the item returned. This contact must be made within 5 days of delivery.
3. The item is shipped back within 7 days of delivery. Please note, refunds will be issued only after the returned item has been received. We recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance, as we are not responsible for returned packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
What cannot be returned?
We do not accept returns on:
1. Digital items (PDF patterns, images, etc.).
2. Custom or personalized orders.
3. Used merchandise & products.
4. Items that exceed the normal return period (see "Do you accept returns?").
5. Scrap packs, destash, or clearance items.
6. Items that have been cut and/or are smaller than the original size when ordered (e.g., webbing, fabric, leather, etc.).
While we do not accept some returns, please contact me if you have any specific issues with your order that are not covered here.